What Is A Data Only Hotspot
RAK Hotspot Miner V2 is a ready-to-use indoor gateway for LoRaWAN powered by the Helium LongFi™ Network. It is an efficient Hotspot for building and providing coverage for The People’s Network while earning rewards for it in the form of Helium tokens (HNT).
The RAK Hotspot V2 is built around Raspberry Pi4 and features 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, and BLE.
Helium provides miles of wireless network coverage and data transmission capacity for LoRaWAN devices. The Helium network is built on blockchain technologies and uses a revolutionary Proof-of-Coverage technique to encourage network building. The cryptocurrency (HNT) earnings can be used to pay for access to the network for your sensors and devices’ data transfer.
- Efficient mining of HNT, the Helium cryptocurrency
- Complete set-up in minutes using the MNTD. mobile app
- Helps build the LongFi™-based People’s Network
- Low Power Consumption: Uses only about 5 Watts of Power–less than your standard internet router
- Easily manage hotspots and tokens from the mobile app
Raspberry Pi 4
868MHz For Europe
2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN
|Antenna Output Connector||
5 V / 2.4 A
What’s In The Box?
1x RAK Hotspot V2
1x 3dBi LoRa Antenna
1x Power Adapter
1x 64GB SD Card